Thursday, June 23, 2011

Puteriawan's Diary

Been trying to shed of few kilos since last errrr 10 ...15 years.... but it seems I love the body fat too much that instead of losing it....I'm gaining more!!!!!

Name the entire slimming product in the market that I haven't tried...its next to none!!

Few months ago I manage to shed of few kilos and few inches from my body...thanks to



I didn't lose so much weight but the inches lost were awesome!!

And I feel damm great bout myself. But as usual...the gaining process is definitely happening without me realizing it :-(  Plus to maintain means more RM is needed :-(

I'm thinking of to start a diary to jot down on my weight (as thou as I never did that before ahaks). But this time I'll go bolder!! I'm thinking of the "Bridget Jones's Diary" concept.



You know...the way she wrote her diary which always starts with her current weight being jotted down on the very first line of her diary. N as for me...the current weight will be the first line that will be written on every entry in this blog. It’s like killing two birds with one stone



1st Bird killed: To ensure that I monitor my weight daily and be serious about it as it will be shown to entire world. (eh nokkkk...ko ingat blog ko ni  femes sampai ada jutaan peminat ker...perasan!!)

2nd Bird killed: With this ...I will have to update my blog at least once in two days to keep track of my weight loss programme


So, what do you guys think....should I or should I not????????

2 comments:

  1. Hi there...which one would you like to know about?
    The new morning colon cleanse is to help you to remove the toxin in you colon. while the shape plus is a slimming juice for you to consume. why dont you provide me with your email so that i can provide you with further details.

    ReplyDelete