Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What should i do?

He's been calling these few days but I managed not to answer until this afternoon. I guess my heart stop beating when i heard his voice. Ya Allah, I really miss him.....

I realised that I break my promise but I cant stop myself. Listening to his soothing word has given me hope (oh no...not again). But in the same time the words from Cik Kak's mouth been bombarding my brain.."ntah apa ilmu yg dia pakai, i pun x tau la sampai i setuju rujuk ngan dia"...ermm yeap..I guess i have to agree witth her...he knows what to do when it come to melt women heart!

While talking to him, my brain was actively processing his words VS cik kak's words. My brain did some anylisys and some complicated calculation through the conversation. At the end of conversation, I made the conclusion as below:
1. He called to find out what did I said to Cik Kak.
2.What is the consequences of my answer's to Cik Kak question. Will there be a room for him to wiggle out from the mess he created.
3.As usual, he take it as petty thing and that he dont care what kind of trauma i had to go thru
4.He wanted to know wether I'm still his (F**K him!)

Owh dear...should i just shut off my phone just to be away from him....??? is there any other way??

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment